Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Vlog #1: Book Rut Un-rutters


As the year speeds along, I needed new fresh inspiration for the year of blogging ahead. So, I get to share my very new project with you. A VLOG! 

While I realise it's new, probably badly edited, and a few things need to be changed - I am excited to see what you guys think.  Vlogs aren't the only thing I'll be adding and rejigging this year.  So stick around to find out.

In this month's vlog, I talk about book recommendations that are bound to get you out of any reading rut.  Check out the video below.


Please do let me know what you think of the video (thumbs up, comments, or even pop me an email).

Happy Reading


2 comments:

Daniel Johnson said...

Hi, My name Daniel and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking group called Cyber Hackers. They are really good at what they re doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. CYBER HACKERS has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address cyberatmhackers@outlook.com . And I believe they will also Change your Life.

Del trainor said...

You need solutions to any hack related problems , look no further.. contact patkins09 on kik or cyberian414@outlook.com via mail and consider them solved. Thank me later

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly