Friday, February 21, 2014

More Friday Folly: 11 Bookshelves...


It's Friday, and I for one am happy to see the end of this week. The weather has made me grumpy, too hot, and all I want is to get lost in a book... can I get an AMEN? *echo*.

So for those who are counting down the hours till the evitable book-reading-hole we call the weekend, this week's folly is all about book storage. I found this article on Huffington Post, it is old and forgive me for sharing old news, but I still love it anyway...

Flowers

Big Flower

Under the Stairs

The DIY

Squares

The Music Note

The Ladder

The Pipes

The Tree

The Branch


Happy Friday All


1 comments:

Hanna W. said...

This is really cool. I think my favourite ones are Flower and The Tree. Great post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly