Wednesday, September 18, 2013

James Franco Book Covers

It's hump day, and I haven't had a whimsical blog since Lood took over the blog with his one post Book related thingies that make my face happy; with this morning's coffee I came across a Zite article on James Franco book covers - as you can imagine, when I see JAMES FRANCO anything I hope to all holy Gods that it is something with him half naked and calling my name.  It's a long shot but a girl can hope, right?
 
It all started when Keith Uhlich from New York Time Out, posted this tweet of a the As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner FTI - so Book Riot went one step further and decided James Franco should appear on all book jackets, here are the rubies of joy...

  

 





 



Love in the time of cholera featuring James Franco
 


letters from the earth featuring James Franco

 
 A Room with a View featuring James Franco


 Are You There God? It's Me Margaret featuring James Franco

 
 
Have a good Wednesday.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly