Monday, June 10, 2013

Exclusive Books Winter Sale



It's that time of year again, when temperatures drop and books become the solace of many across the country.  It is also the time of year when Exclusive Books lays out tables of books discounted up to 50%.  That is every book lovers (pick me, pick me) dream.  I was invited to the preview, a first glimpse into the golden eye of treasure.
 
 
 
 
The Exclusive Books Winter Sale starts on Wednesday the 26th of June 2013 at 07h30, at your nearest Exclusive Books store.
 
So see the haul I walked away with...
 
 
Full haul pile - including a Gruffalo plush toy

Fiction and Non-fiction haul




So what are you still reading this blog post for?  You are bound to find that gem lurking among the hardbacks and stationery...




Find Exclusive Books
 
 
 

2 comments:

I'm so not a blogger said...

Just recently read Wonder, what a lovely story, look forward to hearing your thoughts.

G-star outlet said...

Loved Wonder too, totally in love with those books.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly