Sunday, January 20, 2013

What I am Reading...

 
 
A new segment for the blog, readers.  A quick "How are you doing?" that just gives you a heads up on what is happening on the blog, what I am reading, and what is next in the pile...
 
 
Just finished...
 
 
The Murder of Norman Ware by Rosamund Kendal
 
 
The Murder of Norman Ware is an essentially South African novel, twisted around the outrageous inequalities that exist in this socially, economically and culturally diverse country. It plays with the ideas of fate and of action and consequence. It’s clever. It’s macabre. And it’s very, very black.
 
You can find my review of Rosamund's The Karma Suture here.  Also, see Rosamund's Author Pie.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next up for reading...
 
Trash by Andy Mulligan
 


Andy Mulligan has written a powerful story about unthinkable poverty—and the kind of hope and determination that can transcend it. With twists and turns, unrelenting action, and deep, raw emotion, Trash is a heart-pounding, breath-holding novel.








I'll keep you updated on reviews... in the meantime...
 
HAPPY READING!
 
 
 

1 comments:

Albina N muro said...

Deciding what to read next? You're in ... What are your friends reading? Chances ... I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. How to read fast

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly