Sunday, January 27, 2013

What am I Reading?


Welcome back guys, to WHAT AM I READING? a weekly segment where I, simply put, answer the very question!
 
 
Just Finished
 
Last week, I embarked on an adventure with Andy Mulligan's Trash, a book I picked up at the Exclusive Books sale, and I'll post a review later, but this book is a book to have.  Three trash diggers in Mexico find something among the papers and slugde of the trash heap that changes their lives forever, this sits up there with  Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Am Reading...
 
 
Two Little Girls in Blue by Mary Higgins Clark
 
In a riveting new thriller, worldwide bestselling suspense writer Mary Higgins Clark weaves the mystery of twin telepathy into a mother's search for a kidnapped child, presumed dead.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the Blog this week
 
The week rushed by in a flurry of books, coffee and panicked emails.  I learnt How to be a Woman with Caitlin Moran, and joined the circus with The Trapeze Artist by Will Davis.  I also gorged myself on pizza and books at the Exclusive Books Summer Sale Preview, so while I figure out where to pack more books into an already filled bookshelf, I hope you have a wonderful week of reading, coffee and wine!
 
 
 
 
Please tell me what you are reading, or if you have read Trash or Two Little Girls in Blue let me know what you thought!
 
 
 



1 comments:

Albina N muro said...

A Book Reader's Tool. Quickly Track the books you want to read, have read and are reading. how to read faster

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly