Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Exclusive Books Summer Sale

 
 
It is that time again, when the credit cards click over a new R0.00 credit for 2012 and Exclusive Books laidens tables with books that are almost 75% cheaper than usual.
 
 
 
 
 

The biggest booking event that boasts almost 180 000 books worth over 10 million rand, averaging a cost of R60, on sale. That is a lot of cheap books that need homes.

I am not going to bury you in the details, like when it starts (Monday 21 January) and when it ends (Wednesday 6 February) or the promotions (where if you are a fanatics member and you purchase 10 books on the Summer Sale, the 11th book is free); nor will I tell you about the red trolley dash, ok, fine that you can find details here, and where you can win your weight in books ...

 
 
 

 
But before I leave you to click and fret about which Exclusive Books store you are going to visit, I wanted to show you my glorious haul from the sale.
 
 


 

And look what snuck away in my handbag



 


Remember you can follow Exclusive Books on twitter and like them on facebook.
 

Happy shopping!
 
 
 

5 comments:

Sanet said...

YAYness! I won the Vincent Park branch 1 minute dash! I see you scored a lot of James Patterson ...what are his books like? I LOVE thrillers and whodunnits.

Sugar and Snark said...

Wow great haul!

Tammy Perry said...

Awesome goodies!! LOVE the Gruffalo!! Which store did you shop at?

Cozy in Texas said...

Wow - I wish it was in our area.
Ann

ayan mittal said...

I like this blog so much, saved to my bookmarks .online book store.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly