Sunday, November 4, 2012

Book Signing: Ultimate Braai Master by Justin Bonello

Join Justin Bonello at Pick 'n Pay on Nicol
 
There is no doubt that I am a Justin Bonello fan - I say fan when everyone else says 'stalker'.  It all started when Dad and I were looking for some cool 'beach' recipes on the BBC channel.  HA! Our Mozambican trip was changed forever, when we came across Cooked in Africa.
 
Did I mention I am a huge fan?
 
See I told you, I am a huge fan! This is me (left), Justin Bonello (middle) and Fortunate (right)
 
So to launch Justin's new book Ultimate Braai Master Penguin books are holding a books signing at Pick 'n Pay on Nicol, on Thursday the 8th of November.
 
See details below:
 
 
So I hope to see you there!
 
About the Book
 
They say that the one thing that brings South Africans together is sport. I beg to differ. Truth is, there’s something about gathering around the African TV that is hard-wired into all of us, and the moment we huddle around the fire, we become one nation. 

The Ultimate Braai Master takes you on a breathtaking 8000 kilometre culinary road trip and lets you redefine the rules that govern cooking on the open flame. Join Justin Bonello and his 30 new friends on a fireside journey across South Africa, where the great outdoors becomes your kitchen, your cooler box converts into the kitchen table and the roaring fire replaces your stove. This book is not only about the road trippers and the mouth-watering recipes they create, but also about the astonishing places in South Africa that many of us only get to dream about. The bonus? You get to become the Ultimate Braai Master in your home.
 
Check out Justin Bonello on It's a Book Thing
 
 
 
Happy Braai-ing!
 
 

2 comments:

Sugar and Snark said...

The book sounds great!

Anonymous said...

will i be able to buy the book at the signing event? if not where can i buy the book quick to get in time for signing tomorrow?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly