Thursday, January 19, 2012

Books I am excited about...

Working in a publishing house, the world of books takes one step closer to my front door than it should.  So as these babies plopped on my desk, I let out a rather high-pitched cry (close to that of an Amazonian woman in battle).

Check it out!

Tell the Wolves I'm Home by Carol Rifka Brunt

In this striking literary debut, Carol Rifka Brunt unfolds a moving story of love, grief, and renewal as two lonely people become the unlikeliest of friends and find that sometimes you don’t know you’ve lost someone until you’ve found them.
An emotionally charged coming-of-age novel, Tell the Wolves I’m Home is a tender story of love lost and found, an unforgettable portrait of the way compassion can make us whole again.

Switched' by Amanda Hocking
When Wendy Everly was six-years-old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. It isn't until eleven years later that Wendy finds out her mother might've been telling the truth. With the help of Finn Holmes, Wendy finds herself in a world she never knew existed - and it's one she's not sure if she wants to be a part of.

Let me know what you are biting for! 



1 comments:

Chrizette said...

I have started reading SWITCHED and am loving it! I am very excited about GIRL MEETS BEAR (one of my soppy shifter stories) by Shelly Laurenston and off course THE HOST if it is published this year (we are hoping).

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly