Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox...

In my mailbox is meme hosted by Kristi The Story Siren.
Its a chance to brag, and show other bookies the goodies we got, and what we're reading. 

For Review



A Million Miles from Normal by Paige Nick
This Way up by Paige Nick
Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck (See our Waiting on Wednesday here)
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman (See our Waiting on Wednesday here)
Daughters of Fortune by Tara Hyland (See our Waiting on Wednesday here)

Bought 



Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (See the book trailer here)
Tara Road by Maeve Binchey

What Kelly is Reading...


One Day by David Nicholls 
(See the movie trailer here


So tell us what you are reading!?



6 comments:

Renu said...

Awesome IMM! Divergent is AMAZING. :D

Megan Swicegood said...

Lots of great books here! I've had Divergent forever and still haven't gotten around to reading it for some reason. I've seen a lot of Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children today - it looks so so creepy!

Happy Reading,
Megan @ Read It, See It

Grace said...

I am dying to get Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children!! I want, I want!! Enjoy :)

Shelagh said...

Very cool IMM ladies. :)

I devoured Divergent over the weekend - and I have to say that it more than lives up to its hype! I so want to get my hands on Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - guard you copy well. ;)

Shelagh
The Word Fiend

Sash and Em said...

One Day and Divergent are so good!

Check out Em's IMM!
Also check out our Lola and the Boy Next Door giveaway!

Chrizette said...

It seems everyone is talking about Miss Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children. I will have to go take a look on Goodreads :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly