Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIBD (Thank goodness it's "Bok" Day! Blog Hop (8)

Hi Readers,

An aside: As some of you may know, Rugby World Cup is just around the corner so we thouight it might be nice to recognise the South African "Bok" Day (occuring every Friday during the season) in support of the South African players. Of course, NONE of that has anything to do with books.
What DOES have to do with books is the fabulous Follow Friday, allowing us to blog hop and meet fellow like-minded book people (we are a special breed).

Parajunkee

Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?

Kelly:  A shirt that I found while cleaning out my closet (no, not the Eminem rap song tee, Tarryn). Here it is:



Tarryn:  In our side of the world, they make terribly cliche t-shirts for girls, with exclamations of either not wanting any men or, if we do, it's either to steal your boyfriend or wishing our breats were brains. Saying that, I did find a few t-shirts that were worthy of wearing that describe me just a little. The Breats for Brains one. Ha ha, NO! Here you go...
Crazy for Books

TBA



As Kelly soaks up what sun is left by the sea, pile of books at her side, and Tarryn sits in the minus-degree study (planning Kelly's demise), feel free to leave comments! Would love to say 'hi' in return.

 
You can also talk to us on the "tweeter":

Tarryn and Kelly

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Haha, I can always use more books!

Renu said...

Haha, love it. :D

- New follower

Keturcullen1340 said...

Haha, funny, I think I might need to borrow this one! Thanks for visiting!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I absolutely LOVE Calvin and Hobbes!!

Both T-shirts are fun :)

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

I LOVE the second tee. I always need more books. :D

Stopping by for FF!

Molli
Blog: Once Upon a Prologue
Twitter: @ courageousgrace
Goodreads: Here

Shelagh said...

Hey there ladies! I approve wholeheartedly of both of your t-shirts!

I hope you both had a lovely weekend and managed to at least vaguely stay out of trouble. ;)

Shelagh
The Word Fiend

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly