Friday, June 3, 2011

Much Ado About Blogging

What is a blog without at least one vlog!



Dear Follower,

What is a blog without at least one vlog!
See our YouTube Channel here:

If you are reading this, it means that:
  1. You really love us (Sally Fields Moment)
  2. We make you laugh.
  3. You were forced by one of us to read this blog... “Kelly, put the knife down!”
We realised, during the making of this vlog that we in fact talk far too much for any normal human being. Pizza was eaten, books thrown, more than enough ‘eye-rolling’ from Tarryn and the ousting of what Tarryn calls Kelly’s “Default Face”.

We hope you enjoy the video and hope that after meeting us you don’t UNFOLLOW us with a heavy sigh and dramatic mouse click.  

Leave comments and SHARE SHARE SHARE!

Regards,
Kelly & Tarryn

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hi there, new follower here! Love your blog! :)

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

You both sound great! I loved your first Vblog :) I'm looking forward to the next.

I'm a new follower! :)

Sidne,the BCR said...

Hello Ladies, well, well, i just told my son, the video king, that i was going to be adding a few reviews on video and here are you ladies. i met one other blogger that does this from time to time too. its fun. enjoyed ladies. i shall now become a new follower. happy reading to you both

Lisa Mandina said...

I'm a new follower, have to say I love your blog name! I love the Vlog idea. I want to do one that shows my bookshelves like I saw Kristy the Story Siren do on her blog. Hope you'll come over and check out my blog as well!

BookGeek said...

Aww you guys are so cute! I haven't dived into the vlog territory yet, but you guys did a great job. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly