Happy Blog hop bloggers! More importantly Happy Friday!
I (Kelly) am the lone wolf today bloggers as Tarryn is off hob knobbing with big publishing names (too big to name on this blog *Wink*) - Well I hope she is? If she isn't, then we can probably find her sprawled out on her desk sleeping (and drooling for dramatic effect).
Friday presents itself like a surprise trip to the Bahamas, FULLY PAID FOR! So as we pull our legs up onto our desks and get this well deserved weekend on the roll, we at It's a Book Thing (Or just for today Kelly) bring you Blog Hop Friday...
Question: Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
- I read slowly
- I tend to talk/shout/moan at the characters - just as my Gran shouts at her TV soap characters
- I never crack the spine of the book
- I secretly listen to Audio books (secretly, as not to get pelted with stones by avid "Only" Book lovers)
- When I am irritated, sad, tired or just need inspiration I head to the nearest bookstore to roam around and it really helps to calm me down
- I buy far too many books than I can read (guilty pleasure) BONUS - Because it's Friday
Tell us your silly book facts?
Crazy for Books
Question: If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?
The Welsh Sisters series by Marian Keyes, though this isn't a bonefied series that runs consecutively off one another. I would still love to have my life controlled by Marian Keyes; the Goddess of chicklit.
©Books ‘r Love
What series would you live vicariously through?