Wednesday, October 6, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL!

It is Official! Tarryn and I are bloggers in the world wide web of the blogosphere...

We sit here bug-eyed and bushy tailed ready to give everything and read anything to post, picture and comment.  Four reviews under our belt (Thank you Marvellous Reviewers) and the adrenaline is pumping.
So begins sleepless nights of page-turning horrors, fantasies, crimes, historical dramas and maybe a bodice ripper or two – if we can manage it – not to mention all good things that make up the wonderland of bookshelves.  The world of books is an open Wonder Emporium of classics and paperbacks and the occasional hardcover and we want to spread it over this blog like jam on toast. 

We started this blog with the intention of expanding our bookshelves and to try branch ourselves out into various reading groups, tomes and new authors and, yes, this includes the genre of the Teen Gothic Romance phenomenon.  This is the place where Tarryn and I urge you to challenge us with new and exciting reads, up and coming trends, author videos, interviews and maybe a few photo ops.
So from myself and Tarryn WELCOME readers – stick around; open your minds with tantalising reviews that serves as hot chocolate for the literate and maybe a few crazy nuts in-between.
Welcome to It’s a Book Thing...
Kelly & Tarryn
Book Geek Extraordinaires

6 comments:

notjustlaura said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I couldn't find your Book Blogger Hop post but here's mine anyway: http://wp.me/pBxIJ-Yd

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Welcome to the book blogging community, guys! :)

I'm semi-new myself (only started last month... technically), and I gotta say that it's awesome the two of you are starting one blog: I'd kill for help at times; it lessens the stress.

I came across you guys from the Hop, but didn't see your post. I followed y'all anyway :)

Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer. <3

Pris said...

This is such a fantastic post!!! You guys are really fun! I especially love the first picture! :) I am following you ebcause I am super excited to see what you two come up with!
Check out my three week old Book Blog, www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com
Pris! Happy Blogging!

TheBookishSnob said...

ROFL! You guys are so funny. I'm a new follower and I'll definitely be back. Happy HOP!!

Hop on over and visit my blog :D

Jamie @ The Book Junkie's Bookshelf said...

Welcome to the book blogging world! I'm a new follower. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the book blogosphere. New follower. Finally I had a chance to look at the FF list...better late than never right.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly