Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dead Like You by Peter James


“Don’t imagine for one moment that I’m not watching you. . .

I can still remember the day I read the first Inspector Roy Grace novel, Dead Simple. His writing completely captured my imagination; it had been a long time since I had read a thriller that had left me guessing until the very end.
Now every year I wait as patiently as possible for the next novel from Peter James to arrive and every year I am impressed and saddened at the thought of another 12 month wait.
Dead Like You was definitely worth that wait. Peter James has spiced up this story by linking the past and the present. The case is an unusual one, a serial rapist who has an obsession with shoes. Not just any kind of shoes, more of your Jimmy Choo variety. The twists begin in true Peter James style and in this scenario there are far too many suspects that have strange shoe obsessions!
You will definitely be left hanging on the edge of your seat until this story ends.

 - Review by Nicola Almond


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peter James at his Best!!!!! Awaiting the next one in anticipation!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by Suck my Lolly